Clean Energy Fuels Corp logo

Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE)

$2.51

Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Clean Energy Fuels Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) have a share price target of $6.98. This median of share price forecast represents a 178.09% upside from the latest price of $2.51 as on 21.05.24.

Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) share price will touch around $6.98 in next 12-months.
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Clean Energy Fuels Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -66.76%

Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
10
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) is $6.98, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) has a maximum of 1.78 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) is $2.51 as of 21/05/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Clean Energy Fuels Corp CLNE have recommended buy rating.