Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. logo

Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG)

$8.42

Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) have a share price target of $9.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.91% upside from the latest price of $8.42 as on 21.05.24.

Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) share price will touch around $9.17 in next 12-months.
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -4.91%

Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
7
6
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) is $9.17, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) is $8.42 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. CMTG have recommended hold rating.