Chuy's Holding, Inc. logo

Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY)

$27.31

Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chuy's Holding, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) have a share price target of $36. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.82% upside from the latest price of $27.31 as on 21.05.24.

Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) share price will touch around $36 in next 12-months.
Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chuy's Holding, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -19.47%

Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) is $36, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Chuy's Holding, Inc. (CHUY) is $27.31 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Chuy's Holding, Inc. CHUY have recommended hold rating.