Chimerix Inc logo

Chimerix Inc (CMRX)

$0.99

Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chimerix Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chimerix Inc (CMRX) have a share price target of $7. This median of share price forecast represents a 610.16% upside from the latest price of $0.99 as on 22.05.24.

Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chimerix Inc (CMRX) share price will touch around $7 in next 12-months.
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chimerix Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -86.43%

Chimerix Inc (CMRX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Chimerix Inc (CMRX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chimerix Inc (CMRX) is $7, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chimerix Inc (CMRX) has a maximum of 6.1 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Chimerix Inc (CMRX), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Chimerix Inc (CMRX) is $0.99 as of 22/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Chimerix Inc CMRX have recommended buy rating.