Cedar Fair Lp logo

Cedar Fair Lp (FUN)

$43.5

Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cedar Fair Lp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) have a share price target of $52.78. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.33% upside from the latest price of $43.5 as on 21.05.24.

Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) share price will touch around $52.78 in next 12-months.
Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cedar Fair Lp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -27.81%

Cedar Fair Lp (FUN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) is $52.78, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Cedar Fair Lp (FUN), 78.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cedar Fair Lp (FUN) is $43.5 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Cedar Fair Lp FUN have recommended buy rating.