Capital Southwest Corporation logo

Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC)

$26.5

Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Capital Southwest Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) have a share price target of $25.36. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.3% downside from the latest price of $26.5 as on 22.05.24.

Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) share price will touch around $25.36 in next 12-months.
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Capital Southwest Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is 3.23%

Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) is $25.36, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) is $26.5 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Capital Southwest Corporation CSWC have recommended buy rating.