Capital City Bank Group Inc logo

Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG)

$27.76

Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Capital City Bank Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) have a share price target of $33.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.15% upside from the latest price of $27.76 as on 22.05.24.

Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) share price will touch around $33.63 in next 12-months.
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Capital City Bank Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -19.83%

Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) is $33.63, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) is $27.76 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Capital City Bank Group Inc CCBG have recommended buy rating.