Canaan Inc logo

Canaan Inc (CAN)

$1.22

Canaan Inc (CAN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Canaan Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Canaan Inc (CAN) have a share price target of $3. This median of share price forecast represents a 145.9% upside from the latest price of $1.22 as on 21.05.24.

Canaan Inc (CAN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Canaan Inc (CAN) share price will touch around $3 in next 12-months.
Canaan Inc (CAN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Canaan Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -70.89%

Canaan Inc (CAN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Canaan Inc (CAN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Canaan Inc (CAN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Canaan Inc (CAN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Canaan Inc (CAN) is $3, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Canaan Inc (CAN) has a maximum of 1.46 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Canaan Inc (CAN), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Canaan Inc (CAN) is $1.22 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Canaan Inc CAN have recommended buy rating.