Caleres Inc logo

Caleres Inc (CAL)

$36.45

Caleres Inc (CAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Caleres Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Caleres Inc (CAL) have a share price target of $43. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.97% upside from the latest price of $36.45 as on 22.05.24.

Caleres Inc (CAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Caleres Inc (CAL) share price will touch around $43 in next 12-months.
Caleres Inc (CAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Caleres Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -15.98%

Caleres Inc (CAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Caleres Inc (CAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Caleres Inc (CAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Caleres Inc (CAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Caleres Inc (CAL) is $43, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Caleres Inc (CAL) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Caleres Inc (CAL), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Caleres Inc (CAL) is $36.45 as of 22/05/2024.

5 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Caleres Inc CAL have recommended buy rating.