Cadiz Inc logo

Cadiz Inc (CDZI)

$3.11

Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cadiz Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cadiz Inc (CDZI) have a share price target of $15. This median of share price forecast represents a 382.32% upside from the latest price of $3.11 as on 21.05.24.

Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cadiz Inc (CDZI) share price will touch around $15 in next 12-months.
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cadiz Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -85%

Cadiz Inc (CDZI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Cadiz Inc (CDZI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cadiz Inc (CDZI) is $15, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cadiz Inc (CDZI) has a maximum of 3.82 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Cadiz Inc (CDZI), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cadiz Inc (CDZI) is $3.11 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Cadiz Inc CDZI have recommended buy rating.