Buzzfeed Inc logo

Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD)

$2.54

Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Buzzfeed Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) have a share price target of $6. This median of share price forecast represents a 136.22% upside from the latest price of $2.54 as on 22.05.24.

Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) share price will touch around $6 in next 12-months.
Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Buzzfeed Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -73.99%

Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) is $6, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) has a maximum of 1.36 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Buzzfeed Inc (BZFD) is $2.54 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Buzzfeed Inc BZFD have recommended buy rating.