Butterfly Network Inc logo

Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY)

$1.04

Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Butterfly Network Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) have a share price target of $3.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 225% upside from the latest price of $1.04 as on 22.05.24.

Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) share price will touch around $3.38 in next 12-months.
Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Butterfly Network Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -76.72%

Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) is $3.38, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) has a maximum of 2.25 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Butterfly Network Inc (BFLY) is $1.04 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Butterfly Network Inc BFLY have recommended buy rating.