Business First Bancshares logo

Business First Bancshares (BFST)

$21.3

Business First Bancshares (BFST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Business First Bancshares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Business First Bancshares (BFST) have a share price target of $27.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.72% upside from the latest price of $21.3 as on 22.05.24.

Business First Bancshares (BFST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Business First Bancshares (BFST) share price will touch around $27.63 in next 12-months.
Business First Bancshares (BFST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Business First Bancshares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -25.08%

Business First Bancshares (BFST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Business First Bancshares (BFST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Business First Bancshares (BFST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Business First Bancshares (BFST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Business First Bancshares (BFST) is $27.63, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Business First Bancshares (BFST) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Business First Bancshares (BFST), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Business First Bancshares (BFST) is $21.3 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Business First Bancshares BFST have recommended buy rating.