Brightspire Capital, Inc. logo

Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP)

$6.28

Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Brightspire Capital, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) have a share price target of $7.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.48% upside from the latest price of $6.28 as on 22.05.24.

Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) share price will touch around $7.88 in next 12-months.
Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Brightspire Capital, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -20.94%

Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) is $7.88, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Brightspire Capital, Inc. (BRSP) is $6.28 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Brightspire Capital, Inc. BRSP have recommended buy rating.