Bloomin' Brands, Inc. logo

Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN)

$21.64

Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bloomin' Brands, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) have a share price target of $28.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.81% upside from the latest price of $21.64 as on 23.05.24.

Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) share price will touch around $28.09 in next 12-months.
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bloomin' Brands, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.86%

Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
8
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) is $28.09, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN), 52.63% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.37% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) is $21.64 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Bloomin' Brands, Inc. BLMN have recommended hold rating.