Bioventus Inc logo

Bioventus Inc (BVS)

$6.23

Bioventus Inc (BVS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bioventus Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bioventus Inc (BVS) have a share price target of $8.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.44% upside from the latest price of $6.23 as on 22.05.24.

Bioventus Inc (BVS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bioventus Inc (BVS) share price will touch around $8.5 in next 12-months.
Bioventus Inc (BVS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bioventus Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -53.06%

Bioventus Inc (BVS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bioventus Inc (BVS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Bioventus Inc (BVS) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Bioventus Inc (BVS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bioventus Inc (BVS) is $8.5, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bioventus Inc (BVS) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Bioventus Inc (BVS), 60% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bioventus Inc (BVS) is $6.23 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Bioventus Inc BVS have recommended sell rating.