Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp logo

Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX)

$11.48

Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) have a share price target of $20.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 76.39% upside from the latest price of $11.48 as on 22.05.24.

Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) share price will touch around $20.25 in next 12-months.
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -42.42%

Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) is $20.25, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) has a maximum of 0.76 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp (BIOX) is $11.48 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp BIOX have recommended buy rating.