Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc logo

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB)

$23.46

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) have a share price target of $25.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.27% upside from the latest price of $23.46 as on 20.05.24.

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) share price will touch around $25.4 in next 12-months.
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -13.74%

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
1
1
Outperform
3
1
1
Hold
3
4
4
Underperform
0
2
2
Sell
1
3
3
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) is $25.4, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB), 36.36% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 63.64% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) is $23.46 as of 20/05/2024.

4 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc BHLB have recommended hold rating.