Belite Bio Inc - Adr logo

Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE)

$45.16

Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Belite Bio Inc - Adr on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) have a share price target of $56.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.11% upside from the latest price of $45.16 as on 22.05.24.

Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) share price will touch around $56.5 in next 12-months.
Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Belite Bio Inc - Adr's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -27.4%

Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) is $56.5, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Belite Bio Inc - Adr (BLTE) is $45.16 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Belite Bio Inc - Adr BLTE have recommended buy rating.