Axogen, Inc. logo

Axogen, Inc. (AXGN)

$6.2

Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Axogen, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) have a share price target of $12.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 104.35% upside from the latest price of $6.2 as on 22.05.24.

Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) share price will touch around $12.67 in next 12-months.
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Axogen, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -48.22%

Axogen, Inc. (AXGN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) is $12.67, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) has a maximum of 1.04 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Axogen, Inc. (AXGN), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) is $6.2 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Axogen, Inc. AXGN have recommended buy rating.