Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc logo

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH)

$5.78

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) have a share price target of $10.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 87.89% upside from the latest price of $5.78 as on 21.05.24.

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) share price will touch around $10.86 in next 12-months.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -52.12%

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) is $10.86, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) has a maximum of 0.88 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH), 78.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) is $5.78 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc AUPH have recommended buy rating.