Atricure Inc logo

Atricure Inc (ATRC)

$23.14

Atricure Inc (ATRC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atricure Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atricure Inc (ATRC) have a share price target of $49. This median of share price forecast represents a 111.75% upside from the latest price of $23.14 as on 21.05.24.

Atricure Inc (ATRC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atricure Inc (ATRC) share price will touch around $49 in next 12-months.
Atricure Inc (ATRC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atricure Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -49.47%

Atricure Inc (ATRC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atricure Inc (ATRC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Atricure Inc (ATRC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atricure Inc (ATRC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atricure Inc (ATRC) is $49, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atricure Inc (ATRC) has a maximum of 1.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Atricure Inc (ATRC), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atricure Inc (ATRC) is $23.14 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Atricure Inc ATRC have recommended buy rating.