Atai Life Sciences Nv logo

Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI)

$1.71

Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atai Life Sciences Nv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) have a share price target of $10.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 524.56% upside from the latest price of $1.71 as on 21.05.24.

Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) share price will touch around $10.68 in next 12-months.
Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atai Life Sciences Nv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -80.81%

Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
8
8
Outperform
6
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) is $10.68, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) has a maximum of 5.25 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atai Life Sciences Nv (ATAI) is $1.71 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Atai Life Sciences Nv ATAI have recommended buy rating.