Asure Software, Inc. logo

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR)

$7.65

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Asure Software, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) have a share price target of $14.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 87.06% upside from the latest price of $7.65 as on 21.05.24.

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) share price will touch around $14.31 in next 12-months.
Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Asure Software, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -47.87%

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) is $14.31, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) has a maximum of 0.87 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) is $7.65 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Asure Software, Inc. ASUR have recommended buy rating.