Anterix Inc logo

Anterix Inc (ATEX)

$33

Anterix Inc (ATEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Anterix Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Anterix Inc (ATEX) have a share price target of $73.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 123.24% upside from the latest price of $33 as on 21.05.24.

Anterix Inc (ATEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Anterix Inc (ATEX) share price will touch around $73.67 in next 12-months.
Anterix Inc (ATEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Anterix Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -56.56%

Anterix Inc (ATEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Anterix Inc (ATEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Anterix Inc (ATEX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Anterix Inc (ATEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Anterix Inc (ATEX) is $73.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Anterix Inc (ATEX) has a maximum of 1.23 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Anterix Inc (ATEX), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Anterix Inc (ATEX) is $33 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Anterix Inc ATEX have recommended buy rating.