Annovis Bio logo

Annovis Bio (ANVS)

$8.31

Annovis Bio (ANVS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Annovis Bio on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Annovis Bio (ANVS) have a share price target of $33.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 303.13% upside from the latest price of $8.31 as on 20.05.24.

Annovis Bio (ANVS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Annovis Bio (ANVS) share price will touch around $33.5 in next 12-months.
Annovis Bio (ANVS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Annovis Bio's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -81.76%

Annovis Bio (ANVS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Annovis Bio (ANVS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Annovis Bio (ANVS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Annovis Bio (ANVS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Annovis Bio (ANVS) is $33.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Annovis Bio (ANVS) has a maximum of 3.03 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Annovis Bio (ANVS), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Annovis Bio (ANVS) is $8.31 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Annovis Bio ANVS have recommended buy rating.