Ammo Inc logo

Ammo Inc (POWW)

$2.42

Ammo Inc (POWW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ammo Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ammo Inc (POWW) have a share price target of $2.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.66% upside from the latest price of $2.42 as on 22.05.24.

Ammo Inc (POWW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ammo Inc (POWW) share price will touch around $2.92 in next 12-months.
Ammo Inc (POWW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ammo Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -13.36%

Ammo Inc (POWW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ammo Inc (POWW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ammo Inc (POWW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ammo Inc (POWW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ammo Inc (POWW) is $2.92, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ammo Inc (POWW) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ammo Inc (POWW), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ammo Inc (POWW) is $2.42 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Ammo Inc POWW have recommended buy rating.