American Woodmark Corp. logo

American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD)

$96.01

American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Woodmark Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) have a share price target of $104.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.53% upside from the latest price of $96.01 as on 20.05.24.

American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) share price will touch around $104.2 in next 12-months.
American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Woodmark Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -10.71%

American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) is $104.2, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD), 63.64% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD) is $96.01 as of 20/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for American Woodmark Corp. AMWD have recommended hold rating.