American Superconductor Corp logo

American Superconductor Corp (AMSC)

$14.01

American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Superconductor Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) have a share price target of $15.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.85% upside from the latest price of $14.01 as on 21.05.24.

American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) share price will touch around $15.67 in next 12-months.
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Superconductor Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -19.34%

American Superconductor Corp (AMSC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) is $15.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching American Superconductor Corp (AMSC), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) is $14.01 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for American Superconductor Corp AMSC have recommended buy rating.