America's Car-mart Inc logo

America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT)

$64.62

America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of America's Car-mart Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) have a share price target of $63. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.51% downside from the latest price of $64.62 as on 21.05.24.

America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) share price will touch around $63 in next 12-months.
America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between America's Car-mart Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.54%

America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) is $63, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of America's Car-mart Inc (CRMT) is $64.62 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for America's Car-mart Inc CRMT have recommended hold rating.