Amalgamated Financial Corp logo

Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL)

$25.28

Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Amalgamated Financial Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) have a share price target of $29.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.69% upside from the latest price of $25.28 as on 21.05.24.

Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) share price will touch around $29.5 in next 12-months.
Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Amalgamated Financial Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.66%

Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) is $29.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Amalgamated Financial Corp (AMAL) is $25.28 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Amalgamated Financial Corp AMAL have recommended buy rating.