Alta Equipment Group Inc logo

Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG)

$9.25

Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alta Equipment Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) have a share price target of $19.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 112.86% upside from the latest price of $9.25 as on 21.05.24.

Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) share price will touch around $19.69 in next 12-months.
Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alta Equipment Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -43.17%

Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) is $19.69, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) has a maximum of 1.13 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alta Equipment Group Inc (ALTG) is $9.25 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Alta Equipment Group Inc ALTG have recommended buy rating.