Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. logo

Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO)

$2.77

Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) have a share price target of $11.74. This median of share price forecast represents a 323.83% upside from the latest price of $2.77 as on 20.05.24.

Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) share price will touch around $11.74 in next 12-months.
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Allogene Therapeutics, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -75.13%

Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) is $11.74, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) has a maximum of 3.24 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO), 82.61% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.39% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) is $2.77 as of 20/05/2024.

19 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. ALLO have recommended buy rating.