Agenus Inc logo

Agenus Inc (AGEN)

$10.86

Agenus Inc (AGEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Agenus Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Agenus Inc (AGEN) have a share price target of $44.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 307.46% upside from the latest price of $10.86 as on 21.05.24.

Agenus Inc (AGEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Agenus Inc (AGEN) share price will touch around $44.25 in next 12-months.
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Agenus Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -70.03%

Agenus Inc (AGEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Agenus Inc (AGEN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Agenus Inc (AGEN) is $44.25, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Agenus Inc (AGEN) has a maximum of 3.07 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Agenus Inc (AGEN), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Agenus Inc (AGEN) is $10.86 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Agenus Inc AGEN have recommended buy rating.