Aemetis Inc logo

Aemetis Inc (AMTX)

$3.85

Aemetis Inc (AMTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aemetis Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aemetis Inc (AMTX) have a share price target of $11.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 193.25% upside from the latest price of $3.85 as on 20.05.24.

Aemetis Inc (AMTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aemetis Inc (AMTX) share price will touch around $11.29 in next 12-months.
Aemetis Inc (AMTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aemetis Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -67.14%

Aemetis Inc (AMTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aemetis Inc (AMTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Aemetis Inc (AMTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Aemetis Inc (AMTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aemetis Inc (AMTX) is $11.29, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aemetis Inc (AMTX) has a maximum of 1.93 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Aemetis Inc (AMTX), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Aemetis Inc (AMTX) is $3.85 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Aemetis Inc AMTX have recommended buy rating.