Accelerate Diagnostics Inc logo

Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX)

$0.88

Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Accelerate Diagnostics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) have a share price target of $1.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 70.96% upside from the latest price of $0.88 as on 21.05.24.

Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) share price will touch around $1.5 in next 12-months.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -37.65%

Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) is $1.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) has a maximum of 0.71 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) is $0.88 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Accelerate Diagnostics Inc AXDX have recommended buy rating.