Absci Corporation logo

Absci Corporation (ABSI)

$4.61

Absci Corporation (ABSI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Absci Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Absci Corporation (ABSI) have a share price target of $8.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 86.55% upside from the latest price of $4.61 as on 22.05.24.

Absci Corporation (ABSI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Absci Corporation (ABSI) share price will touch around $8.6 in next 12-months.
Absci Corporation (ABSI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Absci Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -39.65%

Absci Corporation (ABSI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Absci Corporation (ABSI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Absci Corporation (ABSI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Absci Corporation (ABSI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Absci Corporation (ABSI) is $8.6, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Absci Corporation (ABSI) has a maximum of 0.87 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Absci Corporation (ABSI), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Absci Corporation (ABSI) is $4.61 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Absci Corporation ABSI have recommended buy rating.