89bio Inc logo

89bio Inc (ETNB)

$8.94

89bio Inc (ETNB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of 89bio Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for 89bio Inc (ETNB) have a share price target of $31.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 247.99% upside from the latest price of $8.94 as on 21.05.24.

89bio Inc (ETNB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the 89bio Inc (ETNB) share price will touch around $31.11 in next 12-months.
89bio Inc (ETNB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between 89bio Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -71.87%

89bio Inc (ETNB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
89bio Inc (ETNB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching 89bio Inc (ETNB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
7
7
6
Hold
1
1
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
89bio Inc (ETNB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for 89bio Inc (ETNB) is $31.11, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

89bio Inc (ETNB) has a maximum of 2.48 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching 89bio Inc (ETNB), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of 89bio Inc (ETNB) is $8.94 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for 89bio Inc ETNB have recommended buy rating.