2u, Inc. logo

2u, Inc. (TWOU)

$0.35

2u, Inc. (TWOU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of 2u, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for 2u, Inc. (TWOU) have a share price target of $0.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 153.6% upside from the latest price of $0.35 as on 22.05.24.

2u, Inc. (TWOU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the 2u, Inc. (TWOU) share price will touch around $0.88 in next 12-months.
2u, Inc. (TWOU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between 2u, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -72.01%

2u, Inc. (TWOU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
2u, Inc. (TWOU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching 2u, Inc. (TWOU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
2u, Inc. (TWOU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for 2u, Inc. (TWOU) is $0.88, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

2u, Inc. (TWOU) has a maximum of 1.54 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching 2u, Inc. (TWOU), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of 2u, Inc. (TWOU) is $0.35 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for 2u, Inc. TWOU have recommended buy rating.