Owens & Minor Inc Dividend 2022 : Should Owens & Minor Inc be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Owens & Minor Inc is one of the most popular Medical Distributors company in the world with a market capitalisation of $1735.81Mn. Its share price is $21.85 as on 6 December,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Owens & Minor Inc gave $0.01 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Medical Distributors stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Owens & Minor Inc pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending December 2021, Owens & Minor Inc has declared dividend of $0 - translating a dividend yield of 0.06%.
Let's look at Owens & Minor Inc’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Owens & Minor Inc’s dividend was $0 in the quarter ending December 2021.
Owens & Minor Inc Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2021-10-29
- Current Dividend Yield: 0.06%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $0.01