Upcoming IPOs in December 2021: All you need to know!
The primary markets have been buzzing with activity in 2021, with more than 53 IPOs hitting the streets so far since January. The IPOs have raised more than Rs 1.20 lakh crore so far, the highest ever in history. In December, the Indian primary markets could see a total issuance of more than Rs 25,000 crore. Here is the list of upcoming IPOs in the month (from 7th December to 17th December).
Upcoming IPOs in December 2021
|Upcoming IPO Particulars||Medplus Health||Data Patterns||HP Adhesives||Supriya Life Sciences|
|Date||13- 15 Dec 2021||14th -16th Dec||15- 17 Dec||16 -20 Dec|
|Price band||Rs 780- 796||Rs 555-585||Rs 262- 274||Rs 265- Rs 274|
|Lot size||18 shares||25 shares||50 shares||54 shares|
|IPO size||Rs 1,398 crore||Rs 588 crore||Rs 126 crore||Rs 700 crore|
Shriram Properties IPO: 8th December- 10th December 2021
- It is one of the leading residential real estate development companies in South India.
- Shriram Properties focuses on the affordable and mid-market housing segment. They have a presence in the mid-market premium and luxury housing categories. They are also in commercial and office space categories.
- The key markets for the company are Chennai and Bengaluru. They also operate in Coimbatore, Kolkata, and Visakhapatnam.
- The company has completed 29 projects, out of which 24 are in the cities of Bengaluru and Chennai as of 30 September 2021.
- The company has a total portfolio of 35 projects in ongoing, projects under development, and forthcoming projects, stages, aggregating to 46.72 million square feet of estimated saleable area.
MapmyIndia IPO (C.E. Info Systems IPO): 9th December to 13th December
- MapmyIndia, incorporated in 1995, offers proprietary digital maps as a service (MaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS).
- They are India’s leading provider of advanced digital maps, geospatial software, and location-based IoT technologies.
- It provides products, platforms, application programming interfaces (APIs), and solutions across a range of digital map data, software, and IoT for the Indian market.
- The company primarily serves enterprise customers across 3 major categories - corporate, automotive, and government and their customers in turn serve the larger community of end-users.
- MapmyIndia derives a majority of its revenue from B2B and B2B2C enterprise customers. Their business model is to charge their customer fees per period based on per vehicle, per asset, per transaction, per use case, or per user basis.
Metro Brands IPO: 10th December to 14th December
- Metro Brands was established in 1955 and is one of India's largest footwear specialty retailers. The company has been supported by Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala as an investor since 2007.
- It caters to the footwear needs of customers through a wide range of branded products for the entire family. They target the mid and premium segments in the footwear market that have a higher presence of organised players and growth in the overall footwear industry.
- Metro Brands' popular brands include Metro, Mochi, Walkway, Da Vinchi, and J. Fontini, as well as certain third-party brands such as Crocs, Skechers, Clarks, Florsheim, and Fitflop.
- Metro Brands endeavor to drive their sales through a strong focus on product assortment – a Theory-of-Constraints (TOC) method for their supply chain, offering greater availability and reducing stock-outs.
- They operate two warehouses in India, both located at Bhiwandi in Maharashtra, on a leave-and-license basis as of September 30, 2021. Also, the company operates 598 Stores across 136 cities spread across 30 states and union territories in India.
Medplus Health IPO: 13th December to 16th December
- Medplus was incorporated in 2006, and it is the second-largest pharmacy retailer in India in terms of revenue from operation and number of stores (FY21).
- It offers a wide range of products that include pharmaceutical and wellness products - medicines, vitamins, medical devices, and test kits. It also offers fast-moving consumer goods, such as home and personal care products, including toiletries, baby care products, soaps and detergents, and sanitizers.
- It is the first pharmacy retailer in India that offers an omnichannel platform to customers. Customers can purchase products through stores, place orders over the telephone, online orders, and a Click and Pick facility.
- They also deliver their customers’ online purchases within 2 hours of purchase in select cities of Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, and Nagpur.
Data Patterns IPO: 14th December to 16th December
- Data Patterns is a defense and aerospace electronics solutions provider catering to the indigenously developed defense products industry. The company offers products to the entire spectrum of defense and aerospace platforms - space, air, land, and sea.
- The company's core competencies include electronic hardware design and development, software design and development, firmware design and development, mechanical design and development, product prototype design and development, functional testing and validation, environment testing and verification, and engineering services opportunities.
HP Adhesives: 15th December to 17th December
- HP Adhesives Limited is an adhesives and sealants company. The company manufactures a wide range of consumer adhesives and sealants such as PVC, cPVC, and uPVC solvent cement, synthetic rubber adhesive, PVA adhesives, silicone sealant, acrylic sealant, gasket shellac, other sealants, and PVC pipe lubricants.
- As of September 30, 2021, the company has a distribution network of 4 depots situated in Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Indore and more than 750 distributors who cater to more than 50,000 dealers in India.
Supriya Lifescience IPO: 16th Dec - 20th December
Supriya Lifescience was incorporated in 2008, and it is one of the key Indian manufacturers and suppliers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), with a focus on research and development. SSL focuses primarily on diverse therapeutic areas and niche products. It has a niche product offering of 38 APIs focused on diverse therapeutic segments such as antihistamine, analgesic, anesthetic, vitamin, anti-asthmatic, and anti-allergic as of 31 October 2021.
The above IPOs are the ones which have confirmed their date and issue size. Check out the upcoming IPOs in January 2022.