IPO Allotment Status: Check IPO Share Allotment Status Easily
Will there ever be a guide that can tell you how to check IPO allotment status; not for only one specific IPO but for all IPOs? Like, can you check LIC IPO and Campus Activewear IPO allotment status after reading only one guide? Well, yes! We thought of helping you out with a single article that you can bookmark and use whenever you want to check any IPO’s allotment status.
Initial public offering allotment status gives the insight regarding the quantity of shares apportioned to the investor in an Initial public offer (IPO).
Initial public offering allocation process is is carried out by the registrar of the IPO.
Initial public offering allotment date is the date when the allotment status is declared to the public on the site of the registrar of the IPO.
The two most popular ways to check IPO allotment status are- through NSE/BSE website, and via IPO’s registrar portals.
Check IPO Allotment Status Through NSE
- Open NSE official website- https://www.nseindia.com/
- Hover your mouse over the ‘Invest’ section and click on ‘Check Trade/Bids’
- Now you have to register yourself with your PAN on the NSE website through the ‘Click here to Sign Up’ button. If you are already registered, you can directly log in by clicking on the ‘Click here to login’ option. Alternatively, you can directly click on this link- https://www.nseindia.com/invest/first-time-investor-trade-verification to land on the same page (no need to follow steps 1 and 2)
- Enter your Username and Password and verify the captcha to log in
- You can check the status of your IPO bid and allotment on the next page
Check IPO Allotment Status Through BSE
1) Visit directly the link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Click on ‘Equity’ under the issue type section
3) Select the IPO under the issue name from the drop down menu
4) Enter the application number
5) Give your PAN
6) Verify yourself by clicking on 'I am not a Robot' and hit submit
Now we will learn how to check IPO allotment status through the registrar’s website.
Every IPO has a registrar which is the main body in the offer’s processing. There are around 27 registrars in India registered with SEBI, and a company can choose anyone for its IPO. Let’s go through the steps to check the IPO allotment status through popular registrars’ websites.
KFin Technologies Limited
KFin Technologies is one of the most popular registrars in India and is preferred by most of the companies launching their IPO, notably it is the registrar of the famous LIC IPO as well. If the IPO’s registrar is KFin Tech, you can check its allotment status by following the given steps:
1) Go to the web portal of KFin Technologies Private Limited for IPO allotment status by following the link https://risop.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) There will be a number of buttons such as ‘Link 1’, ‘Link 2’, etc., on the page. Click on any of the links to proceed further. If one link does not work due to server congestion, go back and click on a different link.
3) Select the IPO
4) Choose the way through which you wish to check the status. There are three options-
- Application No
- DPID/Client ID
5) Enter the details as per your selection
6) Enter the captcha carefully and hit ‘Submit’
The IPO allotment status will be shown on the next page.
Link Intime India Private Ltd
It is another big name among the registrars and has handled processing of a number of big IPOs. Follow the below mentioned steps to check the IPO allotment status:
- Visit Link Intime India IPO allotment status webpage by following link https://linkintime.co.in/mipo/ipoallotment.htmlhttps://linkintime.co.in/mipo/ipoallotment.html
- Choose the way you want to proceed with. There are three options- PAN, Application Number, and DP Client ID
- Select the IPO from the drop down menu
- Enter the necessary details as per your selection in step 2
- Click on Search
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
- Visit the IPO allotment page by clicking on link https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- There will be multiple servers like ‘Server 1’, ‘Server 2’, and so on. Click on any to proceed
- If the chosen server does not work, go back and click on a different server
- Select the IPO from the ‘Company Selection’ drop down menu
- Choose the way you want to proceed with. There are three options- PAN, Application Number, and Beneficiary id
- Enter the necessary details as per your selection
- Click on Search
Cameo Corporate Services Limited
- Visit the IPO allotment page directly- https://cambridge.cameoindia.com/Module/IPO_Status.aspx
- Select the IPO from the drop down menu
- Enter the type you want to proceed with- PAN, Application Number, or DP Client ID
- Enter the details in the ‘Value’ box as per your selection in the previous step
- Click on ‘Submit’
Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd
- Click on the link to land on IPO allotment status page directly- https://www.skylinerta.com/ipo.php
- Select the company whose IPO you are looking for
- Enter DP/Client ID, Application number or PAN
- Click on ‘Search’
Purva Sharegistry India Pvt Ltd
- Visit the IPO allotment query page from the given link- https://www.purvashare.com/queries/
- Select the company from the drop down menu
- Enter the application number and PAN
- Hit ‘Search’
There are other registrars as well like Sharepro Services Private Limited, Sharex Dynamic (India) Pvt Ltd, Satellite Corporate Services Private Limited, Alankit Assignments Ltd, Beetal Financial & Computer Services (P) Limited, Mondkar Computers Private Limited, Datamatics Financial Services Ltd, Adroit Corporate Services Pvt Ltd, and others. If you know the registrar of the IPO whose allotment status you are looking for, you can easily visit the registrar’s website and get the status easily. The process is more or less the same, you just need to keep your PAN, Application number, or Client/DP ID handy.
To apply for top IPOs, visit INDmoney and create a free Demat account. Keep yourself up-to-date with all IPO news that will help you to make sound investment decisions.