Introducing IND Gold
Last updated: 01 Jun, 2020 | 10:21 am
What are the benefits of IND membership
- Dedicated team of Research analyst, Tax consultants and Financial advisors
- Unlimited consultancy and advisory and monthly actions across your investments, tax and loans.
- Track your financial life
- Customized investment proposals - Unlimited purchases, redemptions of various financial and banking instruments
- Quarterly and Yearly Tax computations - Advance tax filings and personalised tax saving recommendations
- Monthly Performance Audit and Risk Monitoring of your portfolio
- Add unlimited family members and view a consolidated investment dashboard
What's the pricing of IND membership?
Your price is calculated based on your AUA (Assets Under Advisory) and pricing starts at 399/- per month.
What payment methods do you accept?
We charge a recurring monthly payment via eMandate. You can set up eMandate using either Netbanking or Debit card.
What is an eMandate
e-Mandate is a payment service initiated by RBI and the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). A mandate is a standard instruction to automatically debit the instructed amount from your bank account. The mandate is also known as NACH (NACH stands for National Automated Clearing House).
What is the frequency of the subscription fee payment?
Payment will be charged on a monthly basis. Your eMandate is valid for a period of 10 years.
How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your membership anytime through your My Membership page or contact email@example.com
My eMandate setup failed. How should I set it up?
eMandate registration could fail due to multiple reasons like authentication failure, incorrect login details, premature closure of registration screen etc.
In such cases, verify all your details and retry. If you are still not able to register successfully, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.
How do I cancel my eMandate?
You can disable auto-pay on your cards anytime to stop the payment using your banking account. If you want to cancel your mandate, please get in touch with email@example.com and we will guide you through the process.