ETF Spotlight: First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
Last updated: 20 Jul, 2020 | 02:46 pm
What are ETFs?
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) are collection or basket of securities similar to mutual funds that are listed on exchanges and trade like an ordinary stock.
- There are over 2300 ETFs in the US market with over $4 Trillion of assets under management. Companies such as Vanguard, Blackrock and Invesco are large providers of ETFs.
First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund (QCLN)
- Easiest way to invest in companies in the business of Clean energy in the United States
- Get exposure to companies in the business of:
- Advanced materials (that enable clean-energy or reduce the need for petroleum products)
- Energy intelligence (smart grid)
- Energy storage and conversion (hybrid batteries)
- Renewable electricity generation (solar, wind, geothermal, etc)
- The fund carries an expense ratio of 0.6% and holds net assets of $312.47 Million
How to invest in this ETF?
- Create your free US Stocks Account
- Transfer funds to your US Stocks account from your bank
- Buy and Sell right on the IND SuperMoneyApp