Adani Wilmar IPO to open on 27 Jan: Check IPO details, price band, financials & more
Adani Wilmar Limited IPO
Adani Wilmar has announced that it will be launching its IPO on 27th January 2022. The issue will remain open till 31st January 2022. The company has reduced its IPO size to Rs 3,600 crore from Rs 4,500 crore earlier. Now, the entire IPO would be a fresh issue, and there would be no OFS (Offer for sale component). The price band is Rs 218-230. It has reserved equity shares aggregating up to Rs 107 crore for its eligible employees, who will get a discount of Rs 21 per share during the bidding process.
About Adani Wilmar
- The company was incorporated in 1999, and it is a joint venture of Adani Group and Wilmar Group.
- Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food company offering most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses, and sugar.
- It offers a diverse range of industry essentials, including oleochemicals, castor oil and its derivatives, and de-oiled cakes.
- The company's products are offered under a diverse range of brands across a broad price spectrum and cater to different customer groups.
Adani Wilmar - Quick financials
|Total Revenue (Rs cr)||28,920||29767||37,196|
|Profit After Tax (Rs cr)||376||461||728|
- Adani Wilmar is a profit-making company having reported good growth in profits in the last three financial years.
- The revenue from operations have grown at a steady CAGR of 13.41% over FY19- FY21.
- The profit after tax (PAT) has risen to Rs 728 crore in FY21, from Rs 376 crore in FY19, implying a CAGR of more than 39%.
Adani Wilmar - Strengths
- It offers a diversified product portfolio with leading brands catering to most daily essentials of an Indian kitchen.
- It has strong brand recall and broad customer reach.
- Adani Wilmar is one of the largest basic oleochemical manufacturers in India.
- The company has strong raw material sourcing capabilities from top global suppliers.
Adani Wilmar - Growth potential
- The company aims to become the leading packaged food and FMCG company in India.
- It plans to expand its distribution network to penetrate urban and rural areas and increase sales.
- It plans to launch new products and enhance its customer base.
- Adani Wilmar will pursue strategic acquisitions when opportunities arise.
When will Adani Wilmar IPO list?
The tentative listing date is February 8th, 2022. Once the price band is announced, we shall be coming up with a detailed review.